Wednesday, June 3, 2009

california the beautiful

Before I get into a travelogue, I wanted to share some of the gorgeous scenery we enjoyed over the weekend. Long story short, we had to go to Brookings, OR (just over the CA border) for my grandpa's funeral so we made it into a road trip. We had no plan (other than the funeral) so we stopped when we saw something interesting, camped when we were tired of driving, and just enjoyed ourselves. I'll post more pictures of individual excursions, but the scenery was amazing.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful! You are a great photographer and I loves the things you notice to take pics of.

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

Sorry to hear about your grandpa. Your pictures are beautiful. I love the little bird nest with the water. I think we're driving through your area on July 3rd. Will you guys be around? Rebecca

Boyer Family said...

Love the pictures! Sooooo Beautiful. I bet you guys had fun!