Wednesday, March 11, 2009

happy 40th chad!

The four Coleman siblings--Amy, Chad, Wendy, Lisa

Chad turned the big 40 this weekend, so we all gathered for a little shin-dig at their house. Tiffany planned a really fun "wigging out" birthday party. Everyone was required to wear a wig to get in the door. They have a lot of fun friends--no one was a party pooper about the wigs. We played games, ate good food, and gave Chad mean presents to remind him how old he is.

Tiffany, the mastermind of the party (and Chad's wife)--lovely in purple

Wendy and Lisa--both of them got lots of compliments on their hair color and style!

Do you think black suits us?

Lisa and Andy--gone red!

Mom and Dad--I couldn't help but laugh every time I looked at Dad. This was his mom's wig!
Mom looked so cute in her blond bob!


The whole party gang! Everyone was a good sport and wore fun wigs.

5 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

What a great idea for a party!! I just love that wig idea. You look so much like your sister Lisa. And Wendy looks like your mom...but then I guess you know that. It was fun to see your siblings.

The Millers said...

Wow, I love how you can just see the family resemblence once you all get wigs on, you can just see the faces and definitely tell who your siblings are. Looks like a very fun party! I think wigs bring out a whole different personality in people sometime. Very funny!

Andy said...

Maybe you should pull those out on the next cruise! Amy you look hot with black locks, Garrett, not so much. Rebecca (Love the baptism story too!)

Cindy and Rob said...

I love the wigs. They are so great. I bet every one had so much fun!

Kimberly said...

What fun! It has been a very long time since seeing you with all your siblings. What a cute family. Do tell Wendy hello!